Publicity

Section for talking to SOADomized.com/Whore House Admin and Mods.
Slasher

Publicity

Postby Slasher » April 10th, 2010, 2:42 pm

I think not many fans know about this place. I bet there's so many people from SOADfans.com that would like to join us and chat... Any ideas how to let them know?

Someone should talk to ZAk about his ;) I've already tried, kind of.. Right before he shutdown the site completely. But we don't have the best relationship, so... I guess he could post a message on SOADfans Facebook site or something, let people know about this one.

sob-cz.blogspot.com -- last.fm/user/slasher13 -- facebook.com/slasheroid -- soadfans.cz -- SOADfans.com: mrnovotny

"The music of Scars will live on." - Daron, 10-07-'08

Michael

Re: Publicity

Postby Michael » April 10th, 2010, 9:08 pm

Asking Zak is not a good idea. He deleted every mention of SOADOMIZED on SOADFANS and on Facebook.

Slasher, I noticed that you posted a link on System of a Down's official forum. It would've been a good promotional spot. Too bad the members over there are not friendly. I will do my best to promote.

BASSic

Postby BASSic » April 11th, 2010, 5:43 am

Yeah, just post it around different SOAD, Scars & Serj websites. And anything else related, URsession etc.
I write acoustic punk songs. Check it out here if you're interested: http://ashvictim.co.uk

Slasher

Postby Slasher » April 11th, 2010, 5:47 am

Michael wrote:Asking Zak is not a good idea. He deleted every mention of SOADOMIZED on SOADFANS and on Facebook.

Slasher, I noticed that you posted a link on System of a Down's official forum. It would've been a good promotional spot. Too bad the members over there are not friendly. I will do my best to promote.

Yep, they just mess around there, no proper SOAD talk...

Maybe we could try to message John if he can let people know via his FB page.

sob-cz.blogspot.com -- last.fm/user/slasher13 -- facebook.com/slasheroid -- soadfans.cz -- SOADfans.com: mrnovotny

toomerj-v2.0

Postby toomerj-v2.0 » April 12th, 2010, 12:19 pm

props to Slasher for trying to get the name of this place around the net. I think we had similar feelings about the potential SOADFans had and it never really used it due to the lack of care to the site....Zak didnt seem to appreciate constructive criticism..to say the least.

anyway, i'm not usually on the net much at weekends and i'm at work during the day but in my spare time i'll try and get the word out.

ps. the design and upkeep of the trio of sites (soadomized, whore street and whore house) is fantastic, i hope michael and luisa realise that most people really appreciate the effort. this forum is really simple and easy to use and hopefully it grows into something really positive for the community over the next year or so...i keep on saying...2010 is gunna be an interesting one! :D

Slasher

Postby Slasher » April 12th, 2010, 12:34 pm

yeah, it's a new beginning 8-)

thanks for your effort too, man ;)

Michael

Postby Michael » April 12th, 2010, 3:29 pm

toomerj-v2.0 wrote:props to Slasher for trying to get the name of this place around the net.

I agree! Thanks Slasher! We should pay you for your work ;)

toomerj-v2.0 wrote:ps. the design and upkeep of the trio of sites (soadomized, whore street and whore house) is fantastic, i hope michael and luisa realise that most people really appreciate the effort. this forum is really simple and easy to use and hopefully it grows into something really positive for the community over the next year or so...i keep on saying...2010 is gunna be an interesting one! :D

I agree again! I want to thank Luisa for making this site. It is one of my favorite fan sites :)
I do not want to take away any credit from Luisa! She is the one that does all the work. I am merely a Mod here and on the tagboard.

Slasher

Postby Slasher » April 12th, 2010, 3:37 pm

You're welcome guys, I'm happy to help you with this thing. And it also goes hand in hand with my own interest. It's important to build a new SOAD fans forum right now, for all of us.

Cracker

Postby Cracker » April 12th, 2010, 6:15 pm

About the Zak-deleting-soadomized-references thing above..
I'm not surprised it's not the first time he has done that.
He never liked people posting other forums or sites related to Soad on Soadfans and also banned certain owners of other sites.
"In God We Busk!"

Slasher

Postby Slasher » April 12th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Stupid.

But still big credit to him for creating the site and all that, but like I wrote him - he did all that for himself, not for the fans. He doesn't care. When you're running fansite, you just can really expect people sending donations...

I heard SOADfans.com would continue, but I wish this site was number one.

Return to “Crack House”