Facebook fanpage

Section for talking to SOADomized.com/Whore House Admin and Mods.
streetwiseangel

Re: Facebook fanpage

Postby streetwiseangel » February 2nd, 2011, 11:33 am

My parents don't check my page religiously or anything (they didn't do it when I was 13 either, but I definitely wasn't putting up half-naked pictures of myself). My mom and brother have profiles so I just try to be a bit cautious of what I say or, in this case, "like" since it shows up on their feed. Plus my religious friends wont approve :lol: Makes it easier to just try and delete it before I have to try and explain what it really is to people. It's more a case of me being paranoid than it is of my parents being overprotective.

BilboTeabaggins

Postby BilboTeabaggins » February 2nd, 2011, 3:44 pm

Oh :? oops. I thought it worked. Haha I 'hacked' my friends account and looked at my wall and her newsfeed and stuff and it didn't come up :3

Man, I could go on forever about the dirty little greaser kids here with their moms on their Facebook and they're like 'SO GETTING SLOSHED TONIGHT' and saying they are in love. And I'm like... You're 12.

I complain about my town a lot. lol
I'll show you a block of text.

nazeli

Postby nazeli » February 2nd, 2011, 6:14 pm

BilboTeabaggins wrote:Man, I could go on forever about the dirty little greaser kids here with their moms on their Facebook and they're like 'SO GETTING SLOSHED TONIGHT' and saying they are in love. And I'm like... You're 12.

my friend (who is twelve, coincidentaly) posted something from My Mood Weather (or app like that) and it was a dark rainy cloud, and the status attachment said (and i quote) "u kno those things i said bout u well its not true i was angry i couldnt help myself i really want you to come over and maybe we can play i really need you i am srry for everything i said pls forgive come pls". i love how they think they're in love. plus she's had like, seven "boyfriends" in the past two years. '-'

anywho, i liked the page. congratz to SOADomized. (:
Amen or kes em hieschum, im sirelis,
orerov kes em gantschum im nazelis. ♥

BilboTeabaggins

Postby BilboTeabaggins » February 2nd, 2011, 9:38 pm

oh... god...
There is this slutty girl with pictures of her drinking and smoking weed... With her seven year old brother and her mother in the background.
Her boyfriend's religious views on Facebook is 'gay ppl suck ass except for gay chicks they dont suck ass'
Just... Wow...

Ike

Postby Ike » February 2nd, 2011, 10:27 pm

Leave the kids alone. They are kids, let them have their happy years.
As for the illegal drug and alcohol use on the pictures, report them and the profile will be deleted :)

Ike

Postby Ike » February 3rd, 2011, 7:18 am

What's wrong with the page? It got deleted ?

BilboTeabaggins

Postby BilboTeabaggins » February 3rd, 2011, 1:33 pm

No. I need them to be as miserable as me.
I want them to be deleted from the world.
lol :D
this is very off topic now.

Scott

Postby Scott » February 3rd, 2011, 1:56 pm

We would like to keep you guys updated regarding the SOADomized Facebook profile. We are sorry to say, but we had asked E1s2s3e4j5 to delete or rename the profile. We thanked him for wanting to promote the site; however, one of the other Admin had answered his request without talking to us about it. We have the option to create a profile, but choose not to at this time. We feel the social-networking sites take away from the actual site and are unnecessary. Plus, the fans reaction has not been the most positive reaction due to the SOADomized name.

Thank you for understanding.

nazeli

Postby nazeli » February 3rd, 2011, 5:56 pm

BilboTeabaggins wrote:oh... god...
There is this slutty girl with pictures of her drinking and smoking weed... With her seven year old brother and her mother in the background.
Her boyfriend's religious views on Facebook is 'gay ppl suck ass except for gay chicks they dont suck ass'
Just... Wow...

it's shocking, i know. such ignorance, especially to post that on your facebook for everyone else to see. :x
report their photo lmao, i had that happen to my ex-friend for posting rudely-edited pictures of a girl from my grade and the photos got removed within an hour. ;)

Scott wrote:We feel the social-networking sites take away from the actual site and are unnecessary
Amen or kes em hieschum, im sirelis,
orerov kes em gantschum im nazelis. ♥

BilboTeabaggins

Postby BilboTeabaggins » February 5th, 2011, 1:20 pm

nice :twisted:

Return to “Crack House”