Damnit this was awesome!

Section for talking to SOADomized.com/Whore House Admin and Mods.
brunobb1

Damnit this was awesome!

Postby brunobb1 » April 21st, 2011, 8:35 pm

Now that I have my USB cable to plug my old keyboard on my laptop (it's kb got fucked) I can now tell you guys what happened! A friend of mine brought his guitar to school, so he played during Computer class and since he knows how to play Snuff, we put the song on Youtube and we had one headfone each to play along (I singed). When I started singing, everyone from my class gathered around us and when I stopped the whole class clapped and my teacher even said "Congratulations, you sing very well! You should persue a career and explore your voice" and I was like

And I said to a friend of mine "I don't really like my voice that much, there was even someone who said that I didn't even know how to sing and stuff (I was talking about you Cracker and other guys from SOADfans :lol: ) and he told me: They smoked something before hearing you.
Anyway, I personally don't think my voice is that great, but I don't think I sound horrible either :lol:

HEY-MAN

Re: Damnit this was awesome!

Postby HEY-MAN » April 22nd, 2011, 1:28 am

If this was snuff by slipknot........... oh dear. I remember on soadfans when everyone said you sucked lol.

Cracker

Postby Cracker » April 22nd, 2011, 5:40 am

You actually made a thread... good job :D

Like I said, get a mic, record yourself and prove me wrong because I like when people do!
"In God We Busk!"

brunobb1

Postby brunobb1 » April 22nd, 2011, 8:55 am

HEY-MAN wrote:If this was snuff by slipknot........... oh dear. I remember on soadfans when everyone said you sucked lol.

dude, I was like 13 or 12 when I recorded it XD

UPDATE

Okay, I recorded myself singing Zzyzx by Stone Sour. Look, I don't have any professional training but I think that my singing was quite good in that song :) and please, don't leave hate comments, just give me fair criticism. Actually, I really liked my singing in this one xD Let's see if I pr00v3 u guyz w70ng!! Still rendering the video btw :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0RNQSZiV6k

See it 'till zeh endz!

EDIT

Oops, I posted this in the wrong section. Move it to the Whore Street please. Btw, don't expect anything great, my throat is hurting me for 2 years now...I dunno why

brunobb1

Postby brunobb1 » April 23rd, 2011, 6:48 pm

C'mon Cracker, give me your opinion bro! Again, I know it's not that good but I don't "suck" either xD I'm...hum....okay I guess...

Cracker

Postby Cracker » April 24th, 2011, 5:11 am

I thought I had posted on this XD Okay here goes (brace yourself!)
That was a HELL of a lot of an improvement than your other songs. However, that does not mean it was perfect. The beginning bit started off quite well and then when it hits the barre when all the drums enter you lose it a bit. Listen again to the song and what Corey is singing, he is singing a lot higher at that point.
Another problem is that sometimes your accent gets in the way when your pronouncing certain things but that would improve just be singing the song more really :)

Would you say that was a lot fairer?
"In God We Busk!"

brunobb1

Postby brunobb1 » April 24th, 2011, 8:32 am

well, it was 10000000 times better than "You suck!" :lol:

Well, I didn't sing as high as Corey Taylor because my throat's been hurting me for the past 2 years, so I have to sing much lower, and my accent wasn't the problem, I forgot the lyrics at some point :lol:

but yeah, thanks.

Return to “Crack House”