Welcome! And please introduce yourself...:)

Whore House is open! Talk to fellow board whores about anything!
Slasher

Welcome! And please introduce yourself...:)

Postby Slasher » April 10th, 2010, 3:35 pm

I thought this would be nice...

So in short.. My name is Andrew (actually it's Ondrej in Czech) and I'm from Czech Republic. I study management and economics in Prague, but not that I'd like to work as a manager or economist. I still have no idea what I wanna do.. Anyway - I came here from recently shutdown soadfans.com, my nickname was mrnovotny, here:

In case that site won't resurrect, I really wish this can be the new home for all SOAD fans. We have a great Czech SOAD forum, but we basically get all the information from English sites and forums, so it's definitely needed... SOADomized is great, I've been coming here for a long time and I loved their news service and beautiful design ideas. And I also find the admins a nice people. And I hope they won't censor our posts too much :D

I'm a SOAD freak and I also felt in love with Scars On Broadway Image I run (am running) their CZ fansite, saw them play twice (Berlin, Vienna), interviewed three members, listened to the debut so much. Right now I hope to see Daron come up with new material, cause I miss him a lot. I totally respect the guy.

Other bands I love.. that would be a long list, if interested you can check out my last.fm site (link below). And except for music I'm a huge horror movies fan! And I'm interested in US history.

Plus I love New York City, which I visited a few times (my aunt lives there) and hope to live there one day - so let me know if you know how to get me a green card :D

OK I guess that's all, here are some photos that will fit in here:)

sob-cz.blogspot.com -- last.fm/user/slasher13 -- facebook.com/slasheroid -- soadfans.cz -- SOADfans.com: mrnovotny

"The music of Scars will live on." - Daron, 10-07-'08

Flora-Laura

Re: Welcome! And please introduce yourself...:)

Postby Flora-Laura » April 11th, 2010, 2:35 pm

I'm Laura.

Met SOAD numerous times:
John=3 times
Shavo=3 times
Daron=2 times
Serj=2 times

Been to three SOAD shows, one Serj show, and one Scars show (soon to be two). :mrgreen:

I was also in the "World Long Gone" music video.

Been a fan for almost ten years now.

If you are familiar with TFF (Topic For Females) on SOADFans, please let me know...we have continued our own board and I'm the mod there.
;)

ACTUALLY, I HAVE MET SERJ TWICE BUT HAVEN'T SCANNED IN THE PHOTO YET...I need to hit KinkosFedEx ASAP!!!

BASSic

Postby BASSic » April 11th, 2010, 4:44 pm

Yo. I'm BASSic, I also came here after SOADfans shutdown and I was also called BASSic on there.
I'm a singer-songwriter and guitarist in my band Clockwork Sodomy. Although I would class my main instrument as bass guitar LOL. My band is Clockwork Sodomy, we have a URsession page if you're interested: http://ursession.com/jordandelap or just search us on google cuz we're pretty much the only result you'll get haha :)

I saw Scars On Broadway live when they played London Underworld and they completely blew my mind :D unfortunately we left before they came out to meet fans because it didn't even occur to me that they would do this as this was my first ever gig and I knew Daron didn't like leaving the hotel room in Europe :(
I write acoustic punk songs. Check it out here if you're interested: http://ashvictim.co.uk

Reedy

Postby Reedy » April 12th, 2010, 12:17 pm

I'm Daniel.. came here from Soadfans.. live in Sydney, Australia.. studying Arts/Education (English/History) at uni.. been a SOAD fan for almost 10 years.. seen Serj twice live.. very much into SOAD and related projects but not to the point where they are the only thing I listen to.. looking forward to having intelligent discussion. :)

Germaine

Postby Germaine » April 18th, 2010, 1:08 am

Yo! My name is Jermaine but it looks cooler with a G instead of a J. I have been a SOAD fan close to 10 years. I've seen them live loads of times.

System is my 2nd favorite band. Metallica is my 1st. :twisted:

wtfbbqcheez

Postby wtfbbqcheez » April 18th, 2010, 4:37 am

Whoops... forgot to introduce myself. :)
I'm Emily.
I just turned 15.
I've only been a SOAD fan for a little over a year.
I long to see System of a Down, Serj or Scars perform live...
I live about 2 hours outside of Sydney, in the Blue Mountains.
:D :D :D

Slasher

Postby Slasher » April 18th, 2010, 7:52 am

Germaine wrote:Yo! My name is Jermaine but it looks cooler with a G instead of a J. I have been a SOAD fan close to 10 years. I've seen them live loads of times.

System is my 2nd favorite band. Metallica is my 1st. :twisted:

Nice avatar ;)

sob-cz.blogspot.com -- last.fm/user/slasher13 -- facebook.com/slasheroid -- soadfans.cz -- SOADfans.com: mrnovotny

NowhereJim

Postby NowhereJim » April 18th, 2010, 3:04 pm

Hello there !

My name's Jim, I'm 20 , and I'm from Quebec (Canada) (Yes, I'm a french canadian...hehe) .

I've been fan of SOAD since the release of the single "Chop Suey!" back then in 2001.

Apart from being a huge music maniac, i'm also a musician myself.

I'm currently in studio with my band "Midnight Crashers" , we are set to release our first EP in June.

I found out about the website on the official SOAD forums. Not everybody there is unfriendly ;)

Keep up the good work !

Slasher

Postby Slasher » April 18th, 2010, 5:24 pm

NowhereJim: So it's nice to see someone friendly from there :)

LtuSOAD

Postby LtuSOAD » April 19th, 2010, 1:48 pm

Hey. I'm Mykolas (From Lithuania, in english my name's Michael lol). I'm 16 year old boi who likes painting, playing guitar (no band :(, but I have composed some of my own stuff). I came here from SOADfans too (my nickname there was lithuanianSOAD). I haven't met any members of SOAD or SOB or FCC or Achozen or whatever, but I hope to get to one of Sob or SOAD gigs :D. (been a fan for like year and a half). So yeah...

If you want you can check out my YT channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/LithuanianGuitar :)
Pie and guitar junkie.

Return to “Whore Street”