SOADFans

Whore House is open! Talk to fellow board whores about anything!
HEY-MAN

Re: SOADFans

Postby HEY-MAN » March 31st, 2012, 12:05 am

Soadfans was incredible. This sight is cool, if it had the size of community that soadfans had it would be better tho :(

Luisa
Admin

Postby Luisa » May 20th, 2012, 3:01 am

mom45 wrote:Necroposting/resurrecting this thread, because I believe it was 2 years ago today that ZAk let SOADFans.com die. Could we have a moment of silence?

:twisted:

I just wanna give a shout-out to Luisa et-al for keeping this place going since. The band we love may have taken a hiatus that was way too long, and the reunion may be questionable at this point, but our love and hopes remain pure still.

Thanks. <3

Thank you!

I feel bad for not participating in the discussions on here. I used to spend all of my time online updating SOADomized and on all of the other System of a Down fansites including SOADfans. I've had this website for 10 years! But sadly, I have gotten older and I have to deal with boring, adult stuff. I have been meaning to post a message on the message board about my lack of updates.

WeirdoYYY

Postby WeirdoYYY » June 19th, 2012, 10:35 am

I think it's really cool to see some familiar faces on here. I still remember some of the odd folk from there like rightwinger. :lol: It always baffled me that a SOAD fan could also be right wing but I guess it doesn't always have to mix.

Good that everyone kept their same avatars and signatures. Helps people like me remember. I have no clue what my stuff was. I think I would have been 14-16? Now I'm going to be 19 soon. (legal drinking age finally) It feels like forever ago.

I dig this site though. I think they've done a really good job at keeping up to date. It's good to see I have a site I can go to now that SOAD is busy again. When SOADfans went down it almost felt like SOAD went with it. There was probably a year I hardly listened to SOAD at all.

Keep er up.
http://weirdonia.bandcamp.com <--- Band #1
http://weareaurelia.bandcamp.com <----- Band #2
http://weirdocan.bandcamp.com <----- Solo shiz

Listen to dat stuff

2eroSOAD

Postby 2eroSOAD » October 14th, 2012, 5:09 pm

ZAk just posted this on his FB page:

SF will come back when Monday is the 1st of the Month

That would be April... what do you old SOADFans people think of this?

mom45

Postby mom45 » October 14th, 2012, 5:47 pm

The next time Monday is the 1st of the month is in April? Well THAT explains it.

April Fool!

:roll:

Or maybe it's real. I'll believe it when I see it.

Plus he's saying it will be completely redone. I wonder if that means all the stuff we lost when he shut it down without notice will ever be retrieveable?
:?

2eroSOAD

Postby 2eroSOAD » October 14th, 2012, 9:04 pm

You have a point, but why announce an april's fool joke now?

I'd love if we could start from where we left off, same posts, same topics, same people... even same aspect for me

Yubalai

Postby Yubalai » October 19th, 2012, 6:18 pm

^^ Same, I just want Soadfans back the way it was... with my thousands of posts and people I knew :)

I really hope ZAk ain't messing with us!

anniemannie3

Postby anniemannie3 » October 23rd, 2012, 7:46 am

2eroSOAD wrote:You have a point, but why announce an april's fool joke now?

Maybe so then everyone gets excited for it and expects something to happen! Rather than getting people excited for one day, it goes for a few months. Pretty smart approach!

I really hope it isn't a joke though! That site was awesome!

Return to “Whore Street”