Scars on broadway ! WHAT NEXT ?

Discuss anything Scars on Broadway related in this sub-forum.
Malakian18

Scars on broadway ! WHAT NEXT ?

Postby Malakian18 » August 26th, 2010, 2:07 am

so we were all excited about Scars's show and stuff.. and we were hoping for something to happen.. so what do you people think is going to happen next !!

mainmanplatypus

Re: Scars on broadway ! WHAT NEXT ?

Postby mainmanplatypus » August 26th, 2010, 2:23 am

hopefully album number 2!!

MOTOlink

Postby MOTOlink » August 26th, 2010, 7:06 am

I guess their second album will be released soon.
But in an interview, John at WSOP, says that soad could return, so I do not know.

2eroSOAD

Postby 2eroSOAD » August 26th, 2010, 8:37 am

I'd love a new album, I really really hope it happens

leftshoe18

Postby leftshoe18 » August 26th, 2010, 10:18 am

MOTOlink wrote:I guess their second album will be released soon.
But in an interview, John at WSOP, says that soad could return, so I do not know.

But Serj said that "Nothing has been decided"

MOTOlink

Postby MOTOlink » August 26th, 2010, 10:29 am

yes, you're right.

Cracker

Postby Cracker » August 26th, 2010, 12:27 pm

This kind of thread isn't really needed. It doesn't really create a good discussion and just adds fuel to the rumour mill.

:S
"In God We Busk!"

Teh_the_dark_lord

Postby Teh_the_dark_lord » August 27th, 2010, 2:02 am

We're realistically looking at another show or two before an album announce. Given that they recorded fucking in a studio, I'm assuming they recorded talking shit also. So either they'll release talking shit just like fucking, or they'll include it on an album. I find it doubtful that Daron went in the studio to record only two songs, considering they recorded something like 35 songs for the toxcity sessions, around 30 for mez/hyp sessions, and like 17 songs for Scars.

I get the feeling Daron would have had SOAD back together if Serj wasn't going off to do his second solo album. I judge this on the fact that Daron's even had shavo playing at his recent shows, and also that we didn't hear ANY news regaring scars until Serj's second solo album started becoming reality.

This is pure speculation.

What do you think?

mom45

Postby mom45 » August 27th, 2010, 3:41 pm

Speculating can be fun, as long as we behave ourselves, and keep in mind that it's all just speculation, and don't start rumors.....

I personally think that if Scars was "in studio" working on a second album, they would have made an official announcement of some sort. As far as "Fucking" being a studio recording, I think it's entirely possible that it could have been done in a home studio, assuming Daron could very well have one as well equipped as Serj does. If you look at the credits on the scans of the vinyl disk, Daron did all the singing & played all the instruments but the drums. Only John & Daron are credited. Which to me means that he's keeping it "small" and close to home for now.

I of course would LOVE another Scars album, and an actual tour to happen this time. I would also be perfectly happy for System to reunite as soon as possible. Yes, Serj does have his new album, and many other irons in the fire with his second poetry book and his Prometheus Bound musical & all that. He seems to have 2011 pretty well booked, but I find it interesting that he's only (so far) touring to promote Imperfect Harmonies on such a short and limited scale.

So I think anything is possible.

;)

EdoI

Postby EdoI » August 28th, 2010, 4:59 am

Well, don't forget that we have armageddoncomealive.com, I don't think they'd make a site just for Fucking.

Return to “Scars on Broadway”