Scars on broadway ! WHAT NEXT ?

Discuss anything Scars on Broadway related in this sub-forum.
SerjTank

Re: Scars on broadway ! WHAT NEXT ?

Postby SerjTank » September 3rd, 2010, 2:25 pm

EdoI wrote:...I don't think they'd make a site just for Fucking.

Ok i'll stop...

gracz54

Postby gracz54 » September 3rd, 2010, 3:16 pm

EdoI wrote:Well, don't forget that we have armageddoncomealive.com, I don't think they'd make a site just for Fucking.

Yeah, I think the next album (called Armageddon Come Alive obviously) is in the works right now (they still need a label though).

OVERMAN

Postby OVERMAN » September 24th, 2010, 8:48 pm

I hope there is something big coming, I fucking dream and pray Daron's hiding the whole album and going slowly, that "fucking" and "Talkin' shit" are going to be the first singles of this album, but the fact that he never speaks a word about it, that he's so bloody unpredictable and that every week there is a fake rumor about this shit kills me man.
I'm literally dying here.
If we were all marooned again
I'd give my soul to save you

Slasher

Postby Slasher » September 25th, 2010, 3:53 am

OVERMAN wrote:I hope there is something big coming, I fucking dream and pray Daron's hiding the whole album and going slowly, that "fucking" and "Talkin' shit" are going to be the first singles of this album, but the fact that he never speaks a word about it, that he's so bloody unpredictable and that every week there is a fake rumor about this shit kills me man.
I'm literally dying here.

same here 8-) well, now it’s a bit better but not for long I guess

sob-cz.blogspot.com -- last.fm/user/slasher13 -- facebook.com/slasheroid -- soadfans.cz -- SOADfans.com: mrnovotny

"The music of Scars will live on." - Daron, 10-07-'08

Kamixer

Postby Kamixer » September 25th, 2010, 6:58 am

I said that:
1. First I wait for SoB new record
2. Later I wait for SOAD back :)

Yeah, DAron is silently man, maby he now record new album in house when we lost our time to discuss about that :D
I feel like something new coming from our Mr. Fluffy Puffy :lol: .
Franky Perez got new effects. I think he wanted to change his sound, I think it's nice effect to play Talkin Shit :/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm0a9Zwn7p8

Sorry for english. :/

This Chemicals Makes Me Feel Like I'm eat this Shit...

OVERMAN

Postby OVERMAN » October 15th, 2010, 2:19 am

Daron is like a goddamn wraith!, we're looking at every direction for a sign of him like fools! I have the feeling he's gonna show up by the time we ease up, when we least expect him, probably at the time we lose all bloody hope...
If we were all marooned again
I'd give my soul to save you

BASSic

Postby BASSic » December 1st, 2010, 10:11 am

What do you think will become of Scars now that System is back? Continue doing the one off shows, pack it in for good or what?
I write acoustic punk songs. Check it out here if you're interested: http://ashvictim.co.uk

Slasher

Postby Slasher » December 1st, 2010, 10:16 am

I think Franky said something like "we’ll be there ready to rock" so I guess nothing changes. They can announce a show whenever they want to play, but when it comes to some new material... well, ask Daron :) I’d say there really aren’t no plans right now.

sob-cz.blogspot.com -- last.fm/user/slasher13 -- facebook.com/slasheroid -- soadfans.cz -- SOADfans.com: mrnovotny

"The music of Scars will live on." - Daron, 10-07-'08

TheTruth

Postby TheTruth » December 1st, 2010, 10:54 am

I think as far as new material or shows, for at least a year it will be postponed. Couse now Daron will be busy with soad rehersals and later on summer festival tour and he's just back to it, so it would be not nice for all lads in soad that he's concentrating on two bands.

I think SOb will live on as far few gigs from time to time, but not in near future. Becouse it as i mentioned before it would be not tactical thing to do, every member has its own projects, they took hiatus couse they wanted a break for eatch other, save the band and start something new, now theyr back, so it means they want to be SOAD again, not SOB, serj, Achozen or watewer.

But I wonder what will happen to fucking video right now, couse it was in the making or am i wrong?
2010.11.29 - Legendary moment
---
So close and yet so far...

BASSic

Postby BASSic » December 1st, 2010, 11:09 am

Yeah I think Fucking video is in the making. I guess there's no reason why that can't still go ahead.
I write acoustic punk songs. Check it out here if you're interested: http://ashvictim.co.uk

Return to “Scars on Broadway”