"Fucking" is done.

Discuss anything Scars on Broadway related in this sub-forum.
Yubalai

Re: "Fucking" is done.

Postby Yubalai » March 14th, 2011, 8:09 am

I love it (even though my laptop's video card refuses to co-operate and shows it on a speed of 1 image/10 seconds)... can't wait to get home to see it in real speed! :D

Kamixer

Postby Kamixer » March 14th, 2011, 10:01 am

Somebody knows What The Fu*k is with ,,Erotic City" titles on the setlist ?? Maby this is kind of new song what they don't realised on last show, becouse of time or something :o :P

But I'm happy from the video - there are too much colours and energy.. GREAT! :D

This Chemicals Makes Me Feel Like I'm eat this Shit...

systemofadownlive

Postby systemofadownlive » March 14th, 2011, 10:33 am

Kamixer wrote:Somebody knows What The Fu*k is with ,,Erotic City" titles on the setlist ?? Maby this is kind of new song what they don't realised on last show, becouse of time or something :o :P

look at the bottom, i think fucking=erotic city. I just wonder why they listed it twice?
http://systemofadownlive.webs.com/fucking.htm

BASSic

Postby BASSic » March 14th, 2011, 3:28 pm

I think it's awesome. I love how he leaves the bits in at the beginning and end to give a good idea of the live show atmosphere.
I write acoustic punk songs. Check it out here if you're interested: http://ashvictim.co.uk

Kamixer

Postby Kamixer » March 14th, 2011, 3:37 pm

Yeah..maby that's it... hmm It's a little hard to see...we are only fans... like we are only a society and there is government,and government's jobs shouldn't interested us... :/ But we are always hungry to know more.. :)

I'm just waiting for new SoB album. Fucking is a single, and Waterman's job like some sites are written is officialy music video :/ Soo... I want new Scars CD soon 8-)

Sugest

Postby Sugest » March 14th, 2011, 5:17 pm

systemofadownlive wrote:
Kamixer wrote:Somebody knows What The Fu*k is with ,,Erotic City" titles on the setlist ?? Maby this is kind of new song what they don't realised on last show, becouse of time or something :o :P

look at the bottom, i think fucking=erotic city. I just wonder why they listed it twice?
http://systemofadownlive.webs.com/fucking.htm

Cuz it's ripped from there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziJwByNzceo

brunobb1

Postby brunobb1 » March 14th, 2011, 6:34 pm

I thought that the video was awesome!!

Slasher

Postby Slasher » March 14th, 2011, 7:00 pm

sob-cz.blogspot.com -- last.fm/user/slasher13 -- facebook.com/slasheroid -- soadfans.cz -- SOADfans.com: mrnovotny

"The music of Scars will live on." - Daron, 10-07-'08

TheTruth

Postby TheTruth » March 15th, 2011, 7:55 am

Yeah, this video is best so far, but i think it's really good example for other bands who wants to put 'live' kind of video. Because this one really have that feeling.

And Darons gesture in the end of video looks fucking amazing.
2010.11.29 - Legendary moment
---
So close and yet so far...

Kamixer

Postby Kamixer » March 15th, 2011, 10:00 am

Yeah... very hot video... I don't expected that this one will be in video form. And I have to could this : very good job. :) I've got only hope that this video,and Daron's gesticulate on ending don't want to tell us that we (fans) have to wait for SoB 2-3 years or moreeee, like after SOAD's Forest. My dream now is to have new CD from them- while SOAD don't planned to record anything becouse of pression... Is 2:1 for Serj solo career. I don't like it. I'm know that this is no racing, but I fu*king like world by Daron's eyes what he give us... ;)

Return to “Scars on Broadway”