Scars On Broadway 08-20-2010 L.A. Avalon show.

Discuss anything Scars on Broadway related in this sub-forum.
TheApparitionProject

Re: Scars On Broadway 08-20-2010 L.A. Avalon show.

Postby TheApparitionProject » August 26th, 2010, 11:43 pm

mom45 wrote:
gracz54 wrote:
mom45 wrote:It looks okay to watch, but when I try to load it into my DVD maker, it says it's corrupted.

Ah, well then I dunno. By the way, the quality will be terrible if you convert the already lossy flv to another format. :(

Well, despite your lack of faith, at Motolink's suggestion I tried another DVD burner. And you are right about the quality as far as the picture isn't so amazingly crisp or anything. But I burned the whole fucking concert (from Candyseller29's pretty damn good vids). The sound is perfect, and since nobody here wants to make or share anything better, I'm pretty happy with my finished product. Scars on Broadway Live at the Avalon 8-20-10.

Watching it on my 42inch plasma telly just now, as a matter of fact.

8-)

Candyseller29 has really good 'audio' quality videos. But he/she was absolutely terrible at holding the camera, no offense. The camera never shows what it should, and focuses way too much on the crowd and cameraman. I'd be more than happy to work with anyone to make splices of the different videos with Candyseller29's audio rips so that we can have the best DVD or Video Collection of the show as possible.

mom45

Postby mom45 » August 27th, 2010, 7:02 am

Oh, I agree 100%. There were some much crisper and far steadier vids, but none with such great (albeit spastic) closeups. And candyseller29's show is complete, and the sound is great. My next move is to just put the audio together & burn a CD to listen to in my car.

8-)

Your idea sounds pretty good, though. I don't know why they just couldn't give us a proshot, wouldn't that be nice?

:mrgreen:

gracz54

Postby gracz54 » August 27th, 2010, 8:23 am

So does anyone actually have the DVD from Candyseller (or at least the audio in one file)? I could work on a proper audio bootleg, all tracklisted properly and seamlessly and stuff.

TheApparitionProject

Postby TheApparitionProject » August 27th, 2010, 11:40 am

gracz54 wrote:So does anyone actually have the DVD from Candyseller (or at least the audio in one file)? I could work on a proper audio bootleg, all tracklisted properly and seamlessly and stuff.

I'm going to work on getting all the audio this weekend. This concert is so fantastic, I'm definitely willing to work on it.

I just need a better YouTube ripping service. The one I have been using isn't working recently. But once I find one that works, I'll attempt to make a CD with track names and everything for the show, as well as Videos that use CandySeller29's audio, and a splicing of all video footage out there (All good footage, at least).

gracz54

Postby gracz54 » August 27th, 2010, 11:54 am

TheApparitionProject wrote:
gracz54 wrote:So does anyone actually have the DVD from Candyseller (or at least the audio in one file)? I could work on a proper audio bootleg, all tracklisted properly and seamlessly and stuff.

I'm going to work on getting all the audio this weekend. This concert is so fantastic, I'm definitely willing to work on it.

I just need a better YouTube ripping service. The one I have been using isn't working recently. But once I find one that works, I'll attempt to make a CD with track names and everything for the show, as well as Videos that use CandySeller29's audio, and a splicing of all video footage out there (All good footage, at least).

Tell you what. I'll make a proper audio bootleg today or tomorrow, you go make a video bootleg if that's okay with you - that way we can do it faster.
As for a YouTube downloading service, use DownloadHelper, an addon for Firefox. If you're not a Firefox user, then I dunno, but it's not hard to find.

systemofadownlive

Postby systemofadownlive » August 27th, 2010, 12:05 pm

I took all the videos from "candyseller29" and made one single video. i'll upload it, or the audio from it, if anyone wants it.

And this is a little off topic but if you download vids from youtube try Easy Youtube Video Downloader.

gracz54

Postby gracz54 » August 27th, 2010, 12:31 pm

Damn, the videos aren't as seamlessly continuous as I thought. I'll have to wait for someone to link to the uncut, non-YT version.

mom45

Postby mom45 » August 27th, 2010, 6:54 pm

I'm very much looking forward to all this seamless, high quality stuff you guys are working on, for sure!

<3

In the meanwhile, I did put together a serviceable audio, from candyseller29's YTs, for those who want to listen to it while we wait for anything better.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vst3ob

MOTOlink

Postby MOTOlink » August 27th, 2010, 8:25 pm

Thanks for post it mom!
Great work!

TheApparitionProject

Postby TheApparitionProject » August 29th, 2010, 3:13 am

It looks like I'll have some solid time to work on this tomorrow (Sunday). I'll do my best to get as much as I can done. At least one or two songs to show everyone what it would look like.

Thanks for the YouTube download suggestions, as well. :)

Return to “Scars on Broadway”